Follow us on youtube !!!
Talks recorded during the 2015 Ring Meeting are now available.
All talks are available to sponsors using their login credentials from the last RING newsletter.
Structure and Stratigraphy
- A flexible method to model fault displacement based on Vector Field Shape Deformation applied to kinematically consistent modeling. (by Gabriel Godefroy)
- Implicit Modeling of Folding and Poly-Deformation with Structural Data. (by Gautier Laurent)
- Scale and uncertainties during well log and seismic stratigraphic correlation: a theoretical study. (by Guillaume Caumon)
- A 3D stochastic stratigraphic correlation method based on forward stratigraphic models. (by Jonathan Edwards)
- Characterizing Fluvial reservoir using topological descriptors : application to CO2 storage. (by Asmae Dahrabou)
- Stochastic simulations of karst networks with Lindenmayer systems. (by Pierre Anquez)
- Toward more genetics concepts and data integration in channel simulation. (by Marion Parquer)
- A new application of L-systems to model channel system architecture and connectivity. (by Guillaume Rongier) BEST STUDENT PRESENTATION !!!
Systems and Theory
- A Proposal for how to Build Large-Scale 3D Geological Models without Using Map Projections. (by Björn Zehner)
- Semi-automatic interpretation of 3D-Sedimentological Structures on Geological Images: an object-based approach (by Jeremy Ruiu)
- Some GeoChron Unrevealed Sides: Linking the GeoChron Einstein Curvature with Classical Sedimentary Depositional Models. (by Jean-Jacques Royer)
- On Optimal Transport, an elementary introduction and a practical algorithm. (by Bruno Levy)
- Converting corrupted 3d geomodels into voxel mode, (by Björn Wieczoreck)
- Wave propagation in uniform media with defects and sources. (by Anton Kutsenko)
- Extracting acoustic emissions and microseismic activity from a discrete geomechanical model. (by Margaux Raguenel)
- Model parameterization and misfit functional for fault uncertainty reduction using vertical seismic profiling data. (by Modeste Irakarama)
- FracDens: a Gocad-plugin for computing accurate fracture densities. Application to fracture corridor characterization, (by Sophie Viseur)
- Mechanics-based restoration: a physical and mathematical review. (by Benjamin Chauvin)
- Damaged Rocks Index as a Structural Attribute Predictor for Gold Mineralization. (by Jean-Jacques Royer)
- Initial stress estimation in reservoirs by a stochastic inverse approach accounting for structures and heterogeneities. (by Antoine Mazuyer)
- Indirect unstructured hex-dominant mesh generation using tetrahedra recombination: new developments. (by Arnaud Botella)
- Voronoi-based remeshing of surface structural models: latest advancements. (by Jeanne Pellerin)
- Halfedges and Edgeuses, Harmful or Useful? Designing efficient data structures for geometry processing. (by Bruno Levy)
- RINGMesh: A programming library for geological model meshes. and RINGMesh: Ease Interactions Between Geomodeler, Mesher and Physical Simulator. (by Jeanne Pellerin and Arnaud Botella)
Follow this link and you will find all papers, presentations and videos related to the 2015 Ring Meeting.